I learnt how to use I movie and voice over on it.
Last term we learnt about heroes. For the Digi awards Jonty and Teina did a rap for our music video about heroes. We had to write key words about heroes and then think of rhyming word for them. Then we had to write and learn our rap off by heart. We had to use a storyboard to describe our actions and hand gestures and create an I movie to go with it. We looked at some beats to suit our topic on Garage band and looped them together. Then we had to record our voices over top of the beat and I movie.
Hi Teina I like your digi awards you made with Jonty I think your music needs to be quieter or speak louder. I also think you deserve a spot in the top 3. I like all the action’s you did and how you explained your being heroes. How long did you spend writing your rap because it is quite long?
ReplyDelete